- Florida, 2012
- William & Mary University, The College of William & Mary, 2006, B.A.Florida Coastal School of Law, summa cum laude, 2012, J.D.
- Women’s Soccer team (Co-Captain 2005)
- Dean’s Scholar (6 semesters)
- Staff Editor, Florida Coastal Law Review
- Pro Bono Honors
- Sports Law Certificate
- Book Awards in Constitutional Law I & II, Criminal Procedure; Lawyers Process I & II (Legal Research and Writing),Comprehensive Law Practice III; Florida Constitutional Law, Media law, Sports Law Seminar, Torts I.
- Publication: Florida’s Controversial Gun Policy: Liberally Permitting Citizens to Arm Themselves and Broadly Recognizing the Right to Act in Self Defense, 13 Fla. Coastal L. Rev. 231 (2012).
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Polk Association for Women Lawyers, President Elect (2018-2019)
- Tenth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission